April 15, 2014

4 - 14: Blood Moon

Here is a picture from our evening walk - The Blood Moon hadn't risen to it's peak yet.  We stood on the lake shore as others did; watching for the moon to change its appearance... it would be much-much later for a good showing.  **I love how everyone whispers to each other during events like this... so polite and reverent.


















Clouds rolling by and I'm using my old phone for picture-taking (!)  Oh well, if the moon was red, we would have gone back for our cameras.  The last I checked the sky was around @11pm - the moon was still a golden hue... like a big flashlight in the sky.
Did you see the Blood Moon? 

1 comment:

  1. No, it clouded over, and we couldn't see the moon at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.