May 31, 2011

Quick-Change Pillow Wraps

I've got a couple of bland-colored pillows...

... no problem-o!
I'll just make some pillow-wraps.





... this will tie-in some of the colors used in the front room.

















I love the pillow wrap!
The pillow itself, still bothers me, it's a drab color.




















Now a little-less hum-drum!
The pillows are covered in a winter-white textured fabric, and if I get an inkling to do something different for the changing seasons, well, I know it will be a quick and easy project to make new pillow wraps... everything goes with Winter-White!





                                                            







The pattern used, is something that I designed for a bedroom quilt. 
Here is a sneak peek at the TenFour quilt...


3 comments:

  1. I absolutly love your idea of the pillow-slips. Love the fabrics your choose for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karin. The thought of changing out slips rather than buying new pillows is a plus!!

    I love the woodsy rose fabric too! It came in several blue hues too - I bought them also... just have to decide what kind of pattern to use!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and lovely coordinating fabrics, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.