February 17, 2011

Working on CrazyWild Ideas

Just a little update on JessicaSews Fish Charms...


I'm having a lot of fun working with Earthy Tones and The Wild Ones.








...developing my own style of accents, along with using Nicki's hand-dyed laces makes a pretty combination.


































in the process of finishing this one.
















The Wild Ones are going to be showy; here's a look at a few of them, in progress.









































I'm mixing fabrics, and turning out patchwork.


























And, how about a bit of Bargello?
...that was the vision that came in the middle of the night!










(This foundation just might be my favorite, so far)





Hope everyone is well, and enjoying their sewing!



4 comments:

  1. Jess,
    They are all cute and I do like the new style bargello. Anxious to see how you embellish them...will be pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kathy! I'll post a few more pictures to this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having fun with your fish, Jess. We don't have the drifts you do, but interestingly enough, it's snowing here in the Seattle area for the second evening in a row. It melted off during the day, but no one's going to drive down our hill tomorrow if it keeps up like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The PNW got lots of snow this winter. More of melting snow to deal with too. errr!

    Well, I am the crazy-lady here, outside and breaking up snow drifts around the building! ...snow be gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.