December 1, 2010

Merry Merry - Charming Fish

This is my last post for the 2010 year, wow! This year went by quickly! 
Not long after I started making the Fish Charms, I realized that there were several other ways for me to present them, so..."Charming Fish" Pillows and Mini Quilts are coming in 2011!

...just a peek at the waves and swirls in the making.  


















Lots of sewing ahead of me... 












2010 was filled with new opportunities and exciting changes...we've enjoyed it.  It is incredible living in the Great Lakes area, somewhat like living along the coast!   If you are interested in seeing our travel pictures, hop on over to A Turtle's Journal.  We are eager to see more sights in 2011 (plenty of weekend getaway opportunities!).  For now though, it's time for me to travel across the country and enjoy the holiday with our family.

*Wishing You a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.