November 11, 2010

Twosday with JessicaSews Fish

Here are 2 more from the collection of eight, ready to stuff and dangle.
This is #4  Colors requested: Ivory, Yellow, Orange and Red


(Orange being a power color, this is one, vibrant fish.)

Includes:  Shells and Sterling Silver Charms

















And, this is #5  Colors requested: Blue, Green, Pink



Includes: Nicki Lee's Hand-dyed Lace and Charms


















Waiting in the wings, these pretty pieces for the Silk & Shibori Collection!






All in good time.















Indigo Bird is busy too.




...I wonder if she knows what day it is.

2 comments:

  1. Your fishes are so cute.
    Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Heike! I'm almost done with this collection. Almost all of these are going to young people. The one I'm working on right now is the Asian-themed fish...it goes to a mom. I'm excited about it, the fabric combination is something that I'd like for myself.

    When I get done with this group, I start the Silk & Shibori Collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.