November 28, 2010

The Joy Collection






















They are sew-cute sitting here...which is why I'm now making these as pillows, as well as Charms!






































The group of 8 fish will start their travel across the country at the end of the week.
I'll post a few more pictures before they go.

...then, I'll wait to hear where the fish are displayed (in their homes).










.
.
.
.
Hanging around!



























































































a nice close-up of the hand-dyed lace.
































You can tell that I LOVE living in a "fish bowl"!







































8 comments:

  1. I am impressed, they are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jes - I love them all! Hard to pick a favorite. Isn't it great when you find something that you are passionate about creating? I sure hope you gave them a going away party before you sent them on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Thank you, Nicki! Yes, I've found my niche and all the options around the "charming fish" will be fun to produce!

    I had all the fish in the window...it looked so pretty.
    New batch in the works and they will be looking for homes!

    (i loved the orange one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can we get one to swim to California to the mermaid's shop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be so cool to make a fish for your quilt shop, Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to any blogs in a loooog time. I just love your CQ fish! I also like the orange one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Bea! It's so good to see you back online...hope everything went well last month and you are feeling good. You are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.