November 4, 2010

"Thank you for this Gift"

I started applying the Shibori Girl/Glennis Dolce fabrics into the Fish Charms!  And, while I worked, a little friend watched.

She/He is right there at the window.











...interesting that she has Indigo-dyed markings.









Glennis gets the first Silk & Shibori fish as my thank you.
Here is a peek at what is being worked on...


The blue hexagons are cut from the Shibori Girl fabrics: the silk just "danced" in my hands!

The two other hexagons are from fabric pieces that I won in Nicki Lee's RavioLee Dreams Giveaway, (fabrics that I've been saving for a special project!).








You know that feeling of, "don't mess it up"?   Well, I am happy to say that I got past that point today and really started to focus on DESIGN.   The fabrics are special indeed, but in order to "add" my energy to the project, I've got to bring the energy down... sometimes that means taking a break and stretching, or walking. 






A Trumpeter Swan showing me what calm looks like.  I'm feelin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.