September 24, 2010

Quilting Celebrations Magazine


















I had a weekend trip planned, but something came up, so that means switching gears and...extra sewing time for me.  My first thoughts were, "Let's go to the store, there's a magazine I want!"


"Yes!...I have my Quilting Celebrations by Patrick Lose."  
Such great projects!

Oh, which pattern should I try first?
Spooky Silhouettes or
Easy as 1-2-3 Candle Mat or
maybe, the Seasonal Splendor table topper?











Patrick....CONGRATULATIONS!  It's a beautiful magazine!



Mini Candle Mat, from Page 25.
Golden Delicious?

I placed a few of the leaves differently than the pattern, that was due to this background fabric.
















The back...
Now, to make a coordinating mat.















Here it is, something for the end-table.
Using the leaf applique from the magazine.


You know, now that I'm looking at this,
I think it needs more...
I'll be back!









Ready to mail!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks very, much, Jes :) I was just in the grocery store and saw it there...great fun!

    I'm so glad you like it.

    On another note...I'm so envious of your 30-something temperatures and CHILI and PUMPKIN PIE!!! Enjoy it and know how lucky you are.

    Cheers,
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick, I would have stood on boxes, holding the magazine and shouting, "This is ME", in the store!

    I am taking today to start a Quilting Celebration project!
    Got some good tunes playing in the sewing room...

    Let it rain all it wants today! Maybe tomorrow will be a beautiful day for photographing the Fall colors. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new magazine is always exciting. I haven't bought one in ages. Enjoy your sewing time and hope you have the beautiful weather needed for picture taking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say, cute project too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy!
    Thought I could sit and watch Dancing with the Stars while hand-quilting this, but this season's cast is really good...so, it slowed the sewing process!
    It's almost finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.