May 15, 2010

Laces, Beautiful Laces!

My  Nicki Lee's RavioLee Dreams  laces are here.

(((OMG!)))

I love this part...Nicki wraps them in pretty tissues, and I can't wait to
see what was sent!









The colors!! 










Dainty Pinks!  Perfect for Vintage Crazy Quilting...









I can't be without Nicki's Blue!
These hues, a reflection of the beautiful Cape in her area...







(included in the picture is Nicki's
hand-dyed ribbons)


Nicki,
You are an artist, and I am thrilled beyond words, that you are a part of my  
perfect quilting world! ...you know how I keep saying, "be prepared to put together
an inspirational book", because you just never know! (Time for the artist to be photographed as she works!)
Your photographs of the laces, I think they would make beautiful wall art!  
Hugs from your #1 Fan!
Now, for my next order...
a package of Yellows and those Mixed Color/Batik-looking laces.



Want to know how to order your laces from Nicki?
Take a look at her Etsy store!

5 comments:

  1. These are truly lovely, Jes. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome!
    I'm going to add a couple more pictures...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess...so happy you are excited about them. When I'm dying them up I get such a thrill sometimes... talking to myself saying "ohhhh I love this one, I love that one" I've thought about putting a book together of all the pictures I've taken of them - it would be a very colorful book fer sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicki - It would be hard to give up such treasures!
    I will be putting in another order soon. I'll let you know when I'm back from trip. :)
    ....I hope the weather stays mild for you - I keep picturing your laces as they dry on the cute octopus-like clip/holder (from Ikea)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have been excited too. They are beautiful. She has always done beautiful dying with her laces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.