February 11, 2010

My Valentine PC


The most recent Friday PJ Party (HGTV
Quilting/Needlework Forum) was learning
to make PC's (fabric postcards).










It's been awhile since I made these, so I was eager to gather
fat-quarters, supplies and get ready for a fun evening!


This fabric! I usually don't pick
up fat-quarters - I'd rather have
a yard to work with, but I am learning
that sometimes you won't see that
fabric on a bolt, so if you like it....get it!












Most of my beads and buttons
are packed, so I'm just using what
I have, which is embroidery floss and
some of Nickilee's hand-dyed laces/ribbons.

Nicki's ribbon is perfect....wow!














Just needs some black/gold beads.

3 comments:

  1. How cute are those? I love Valentines Day crafts and projects. I am supposed to be working on some Valentines baking right now but haven't had too much motivation. These are super cute though Jessica. I just might have to try and make some myself. Hope you have a great day!!!!
    Lyns-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fabric combinations, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! I don't have much in the way of Valentine's decor, just some tablerunners that I made (which I usually forget until the day of). I too, am (more)in the baking mood for Valentine's!

    I'm liking the Asian-flare to these - maybe the beading and what I find to hang these will help that along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.