December 27, 2009

A Beautiful Gift

A Christmas package arrived from Kathy!
It's a beautiful notekeeper - which will be used as my journal of creative visions. Lovingly made, with my favorite colors.
















Love it, Kathy, thank you so much.
















Yesterday I watched a Simply Quilts video, the project was a Round Robin, which included Yvonne Porcella. I must have continued thinking about the artsy-flair of Yvonne, because a thought of a colorful quilt came to mind.  ....it's written down on this tablet.

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! That is lovely! That Kathy sure is a generous soul! She just sent me a crocheted angel and your post reminds me that I need to post about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it. DDs are admiring it and are happy that I have a new notebook for creative ideas!
    This week it's been fun to watch some episodes of Simply Quilts that I taped a while back...was just listening to Jane Sassaman talk about her notebook - she even shared some pages of her sketches. I enjoy either writing down a word, a part of a sentence or draw the picture in my head on paper right away, since it's usually fleeting!
    This notebook will be used daily!
    I hope you post your angel, TattingChic - I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.