September 20, 2009

That time of the year...

Have to take advantage of the nice weather we've been given! So,we criss-crossed the Columbia with a nice drive, stopping for walking trails.

































The last of the berry crop and I'm happy to share with anyone visiting.

















The Orange Amana is still the showy tomato. Thank goodness our neighbors grew tomatoes, we skipped out this year.

Time to save seeds for next year.













The calendar says it's time for baking,
but I found myself buying ice cream......whatdaya do?!!













4 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good decision to "go" while the sun shines, Jess. Don't know about your part of the NW, but it's rainy and chilly here at the moment. BTW, I love the purse in your next post! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goodies look so yummy! Trying to cut back here, but it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned chilly here!
    I'll be baking just to be
    in a warm room now!

    Thank you, Judy!!
    Had to share most of it, Kathy!
    It was too tempting to keep!!

    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.