July 26, 2009

Reading Material

It was back to the LQS, I go..... looking through back issues of magazines. It's a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.


This is the first time seeing this magazine.  They had many issues to choose from.















I can't pass up on a project by Mary Ellen Hopkins, so I picked this one!





















Patchwork Quilt Tsushin - I had to dig out my yen, it was at the bottom of my purse! This is a magazine/book, therefore at a book price. But worth every cent!
















It's in Japanese, but since discovering the Cotton Friend and Cotton Time magazines, I'm used to seeing projects in Japanese.

Everything is so detailed. 














































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.