December 12, 2008

Yesterday's Christmas




















I'm going through a box of old stuff, which includes cute Christmas panels that came with lots of extras. I'm down to just a few pieces now!






















Soft cat doll pattern leftover (I made the small cat).

































Another cute Christmas panel/pattern. Made a bunch of these cute stuffed snowmen with a wreath/star by tracing the pieces onto paper.

























This is the pattern to the first needlepoint project I ever did.





























This book (found in the box of goodies) has lots of little projects in it.   If you can find the book, I recommend buying it!


















My favorite is the Santa ornament pattern.














Leftover pieces to start making new ornaments!

















Every Christmas Eve we do a neighborhood cookie swap.  These will look cute on the cookie plates going out from our kitchen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.