December 27, 2008

Combien de jours au ressort ?



How many days to Spring?


















This...since we removed the snow from the roof 5 days ago.


















Randomness:
Our neighbor's chickens are just now laying eggs.
I heard the chickens, I thought immediately that they were stressing
over the cold air.
Nope, they love sitting "on" the coop, rather than in it.
They just wanted everyone to come running and see the egg they produced.













Inside, where it's warm and I'm surrounded by
felt and embroidery floss......
I'm being creative.












Working away on the
fleece scarflets.


























































Joy sent me these "knitties".
I'm already making good use of them!















1 comment:

  1. I really feel for you. Not pleasant seeing all that white stuff. Winter has just begun and I too am ready to see spring. I hate wishing the time away though, but I truly do not like the cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.