December 21, 2008

Christmas Cookie Delivery


Before the baking could begin, Tara and Miss L decided that the kitchen would not be a kitchen, but
a Patisserie......La tois Chat Fromage!

The rest of the family is just along for this ride!
I like the drawing.... look at those dancin' cats.










I should have taken a picture of the goodies, but the "bakers" were taking off and we had to get these
ready to go. The ornaments look cheery!

















The neighbors get - mini lemon angel food cakes, coconut macaroons, chocolate chip cookies,
mini brownie bites and no-bake peanut butter cookies.





















........a page from our lovely, Ina Garten's Family Style cookbook.



















Tara then made her famous truffles.














What's this! Rum Balls.

Family is hoping this plate is staying.

3 comments:

  1. How cute and how yummy everything looks! You got me so hungry I just had to go make some fudge brownies.... thanks for the extra weight girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki,
    I'm pointing fingers at EverythingQuilts,
    just look at what she had for breakfast!!!

    ~ Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Jes!
    Christmas at your house looks wonderful. I'm sure it smells great too! Love the snow photos...
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.