October 17, 2008

Winter Attic Window Block Swap




These are the two sets that I sent in.













Black and Grey was the set colors for
the panes and the "window" to be
anything winter, I chose the Winter Swirl.

It was fun choosing fabric!
.....here's a close up.










I'll be using the Crazy Frosted Window
squares for some of the blocks so that the
quilt doesn't end up being too dark.






When I bought the Winter Swirl fabric,
I also bought this, Welcome Home piece.
Well, it ended up being too dark for the
window area. Maybe it will work out
to use this for the sashing.




It will be fun to see what blocks come in
from the swap and start to put together
a cozy quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.