September 17, 2008

Changing Seasons - TownBags









Here's Wendy's Bag, made to order.














Soft Colors...










































Hawaiian Twill
~ Sold Out ~










































Woodland Rose - 100% Cotton
~ Sold Out ~






































Fall Bag Linings:
Medium Muslin,
Wheat & Pumpkin

Washing Instructions:
Spot Clean or
Wash in Cold Water
Line Dry & Light Ironing on Bag Flap



















I named this bag, Leopard in the Garden.
- Twill

~ Sold Out ~





































Maroon Paisley - 100 % Cotton

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jess,
    I like the woodland rose fabric, how cute!
    A big hug
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heike - Yes, that is a pretty print!

    You've been busy! I love your Autumn Girl quilt! Pretty Fall colors!

    I enjoyed all the Fair pictures!
    The cows are cute!

    Hugs!
    ~ Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica ! What lovely textils, and what lovely fashion !
    I like these !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Gina!

    All the way from Hungary!
    I visited your pretty blog!
    Keep up the beautiful sewing!

    ~ Jes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.