August 17, 2008

"Swimmers", A Mobile by JessicaSews


I designed this fish to be a mobile. Many of my customers have wanted to hang the Market Fish as seen at my booth, so I came up with something that looks like its swimming!











You can clip this to a hook from the ceiling or to a hook on a wall.





These are quite large, about 31" long.

(the neighbors are used to seeing fish in our window!!)















Fish look good in any room!  They have been very popular for a child's room (hide a few toys or stuff the pajamas in it), but also for the bathroom (used at a toilet paper holder) and the kitchen (holding plastic bags).





If you are interested in ordering one, you can send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.