August 6, 2008

FlowerPounding Links

We want these little art pieces to end up being something
pretty!
I know, I need help with
the fine line details!
So let's start adding links for this
pretty Summer Project!

Kathy posted this great link-
http://www.gaygardener.com/features/crafts/flower1.htm
(check out the beautiful silk scarf)

Simply Quilts Episode # 738 - Flower Pounding
Step 6 mentions heat-setting the flowers into
the fabric. My projects will be framed minis,
I don't plan on these being washed, but you might
want to make something that can be dry-cleaned....
here's where to get some info.

Patchwork Twins ........ Patchwork Twins

FamilyFun Nature Prints ........
FamilyFun.com

Carolyn Dahl on Simply Quilts ..........
Botanical Fabric Printing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.