August 25, 2008

Blog Hopping

I hope you visit the Blogs that I have listed on the left side of the page!
There's always lessons , sharing and exciting news, such as Nick Lee's RavioLee Dreams -
Nicki is dyeing beautiful laces and you can now order some to embellish your pretty projects.

You may not be back in time to fix dinner!, but I thought you might enjoy a few Blogs I recently found
that are simply Delightful!

LazyGalQuilting

Patrick Lose - New Holiday Designs!

KatarinasGarden
Creating By The Creek
Carole Samples
Pixie Blossoms
EQ Blog

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, Jes! I'm glad we found each other's little space on the web for thinking "out loud" and sharing a little of what we do.

    Keep it up and thanks for the link. I'll get around to links someday :)

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Patrick!

    I am so glad you are back to designing and creating!
    I'm excited about your new designs and I took a look at the fabrics, they are wonderful!

    Best wishes to the family.
    Enjoy Being a GrandPa!!

    And....do get yourself to a Farmers'Market!!
    Someone next to me,bought the cutest little pepper plant last week. I stared at the plant, thinking,
    "I could quilt that, it's so cute"!!

    Enjoy Your Creating!
    ~ Jes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.