July 21, 2008

An Award Arrives - Thank You!!

















I was told that an award was on it's way for being the
Most Creative Thinking in the Quilt Challenge, Life is Like a Bowl of...

Today is arrived! 
Thearica sent this beautiful hand-made bowl from her husband's
Maple Grove Gallery!
I was overjoyed!  What an art piece!!

I have visited his on-line gallery, all his work is beautiful.
Here is the link  - http://www.simplywood.org/home.html

~~A Big Thank You to Thearica and her husband for this gift.~~


I am getting a hostess gift ready to send to Thearica -
I'm including a couple of Wish Fish for Thearica's grandchildren, made up from some of the fabrics from the Froggies quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.