June 24, 2008

working on a label


I have collected fishy items
for six years now.
I've been wanting to
incorporate a fish
into my label.


I've bought just about every
fish stamp that I've seen.

Thing is, I've only used the stamps
and fabric inks
on one quilt!









Last night I worked on a fish that
could be sewn on to the flap of the
Town Bags -

It's just one more something that's
fun and whimsy!










Pretty pleased with this fish shape, I drew the template on to an index card
and stitched away.

I use oodles of index cards for my small templates.



I'm Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.