June 29, 2008

The Hexagon UFO

Originally, I was making a table-runner.  This is a pretty "wandering" flower runner...
 



But, the more I thought about all the fabric that I had, I wanted to make it into a quilt.   














It was a lot of work, getting all those hexagons together, but I did it. 

 

It's like a hexagon garden in the center.  Now, as for the fabrics, this is geared toward a young girl, but I can see using the same pattern and doing it in Autumn colors... and still having a fun quilt.

Pattern page is tucked away for further use!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.