June 25, 2008

From Kathy

A little surprise came my way yesterday
from Kathy!

I read her blog daily!
Everything is beautifully
made and inspiring.

I had noticed the Arte Y Pico Award
on her blog and thought it was a
wonderful compliment to her work!

Kathy has shared this award with me
and I just want to say
Thank You, Kathy - You constantly inspire me!
















The Arte Y Pico Award
an award for bloggers for their creativity, design,
interesting material, and contribution
to the blogging community, regardless of the language.



It is my pleasure to pass this award
on to others that have created and shared beautiful works!
I choose these wonderful blogs: Quiltbea,Anett , Heiki and Lara


DISCLAIMER:
I think awards and tags are fun. If you have been acknowledged by me for a tag or an award and you find it a burden or otherwise makes you uncomfortable it's okay by me if you do not accept it.
Just consider it a compliment from me and consider it OPTIONAL

~ Jes

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for passing this award to me, I´m very pleased! I will do my very best to finish the quilt with respect to this award!

    Thank you!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the nice award.

    I will take it to my blog today evening.

    Greetings and hugs

    Anett

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.