June 20, 2008

A Cat Tale.....






I want to share this kitty's story along with the fun picture.....





"Our cat was nameless for two years until we bought the fish. We was a starving stray kitten who we adopted......... He has been quite the entertaining addition to our family.

The fabric looks like the children's Where's Waldo series of books. The goal of the stories is to find Waldo on every busy page.

So we suggested to our grown sons that we call the cat Waldo...and we at last had buy in from all three. So thank you both for the bed and the name."


Thank you Julie & family for sending this in.
I think this is one lucky cat to find such a loving home.



I love my job!
~ Jes

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.