January 6, 2008

Skinny Scarf


I've noticed that during the cold months, if the back of my neck is cold, then I'm cold all-over.   I cut out some fleece fabrics to make skinny scarves, inspired by the crocheted patterns.
















I tried it out and it works great.   I've already made some for family members, and am thinking up ways to make it a little more marketable.  Adding crochet edges will be a pretty touch.




These have some machine-stitching for detail. 

Somewhere, I have a small collection of blazer pins, I could use them on the scarves, for keeping my neck "wrapped".   For now, I'm using the velcro dots.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.