January 11, 2008

A Quilted Mini and More...

I took the smallest pieces of left-over Christmas fabric, and made a little mat.  I presented it to my husband as if it was an award!  He's using it on his bed-side table... what a nice hubby!



I hope the idea serves as a reminder that you can have fun with fabric scraps.













More holiday sewing...
we've got holiday cheer going on in every room!




Bathroom #1

















For Bathroom #2

















Mom was busy-busy...

After going shopping for robes, I got frustrated with seeing robes that only go down to your knees. 
So, I took measurements and color requests from the family and made a total of four robes.  With a son that is 6'5", he was probably the happiest to have a robe that fit him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.