January 6, 2008

Little Things...




I love pincushions, so I'm constantly keeping an eye out for another pattern.  When I found a pattern for a pear I 'went to town' with ideas - mixed fabrics makes for a vintage-look.
















During the search for the pear pattern I found this book: A Patchwork Christmas by Margit Echols
















The book is packed with a variety of fruits and vegetable patterns.
























Not only those patterns, but Christmas patterns too. Let me just say... this book is FILLED with patterns and sewing instructions - the book has become one of my favorites.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.