January 6, 2008

Coffee Coasters

Here again, is a super-easy project to make while using up your left-over fabrics...


If you can make a strings block, or even a crazy-quilt block, than nothing is keeping you from making a home-made gift.  

Coasters are so easy to make that we might even forget to include them in the gift-giving thought process!




Take a look in your scraps pile and consider making "eclectic" coasters; they don't have to match exactly... just enough to consider them as a set.




Wow! 
Now that I think of it, I've got me some new left-overs! Time to make up some new ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.