January 6, 2008

"I Do My Little Turn... on the Catwalk"

I am making great use of this book that my sister bought me: Scrapplique!   I mentioned that the author encourages you to explore your own creativity with the patterns that are listed...


















Well, I have taken the stuffed cat pattern, and played around with some new ideas.


This little guy has a cute muzzle and (a fish in his belly).



















A very different look using a floral print.  Grandma would love this!

(you'll also find another cat on my blog, just look for Snobby Cat!)

Keep posted for more projects from this book...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.