January 6, 2008

...A book from Joy

My sister sent me the book, Scrapplique by Jean Marshall.  It's filled with eclectic projects and inspires you to take the pattern and play-up your own details.













There's a crazy-quilt pattern in the book, and
when I saw it, I visualized teacups.   So, with a little lace and stitches... I made Tea Cups!  (This wall-hanging will go to my sister as a thank you for the gift.)  


















* This is just the first project I've done from the book, you'll have to check out the blog for newer posts regarding each one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I enjoy your comments and have made it possible for you to post even though you might not be a blogger. In order to keep 'spam' down, I will preview all comments and publish them as quickly as possible.